To enhance the clinical application of principles of Homoeopathy by integrating it with advance in science in general and biomedical science in particular.
- Previous work –
- S. S. Apte et. al. undertook clinical research on “Homoeopathic treatment in Rheumatoid Arthritis” and presented 3 papers at annual conferences of Indian Rheumatology Association.
- On-going Research Projects –
- An open observational study of management of fever cases with Homoeopathic treatment.
- Project under consideration –
- An open observational pilot study to assess the response to homoeopathic drugs in patients with acute respiratory tract infections (ARIs).