To investigate the nature and mechanism of action of Homoeopathic drugs.
- Evaluation of hepatoprotective activity of chelidonium majus in homoeopathic dosage form on ethanol induced hepatotoxicity in experimental animals.
Investigator : Dr. Sadhana Sathaye – Associate Professor in Pharmacy, Dept. of Pharm. Sci. and Tech., Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai Ref. Dr. Sadhana Sathaye, Et. Al., Adv. Pharmacol. Toxicol. Vol.8(1)2007, 9-14
- Study was undertaken ‘To test the effect of homoeopathic drug Chelidonium on alcohol induced toxicity in HepG2 cell line’ .
- Effect of Homoeopathic drugs on Breast cancer cell line.
Investigator– Dr. Ramesh.R. Bhonde – Director (Research), Dr. D. Y. Patil University, Pune
- To test the effect of potencies of Milefolium on blood vessels of chick embryo.
- Chick embryo in ovo YSM model for microvascular research in Homoeopathy.
Investigator– Dr. Savita Datar – Head Department of Zoology, S.P.College, Pune
- Study of effect of various concentrations of Homeopathic drug containing Mercury of potency 30C and 1000C on the physiology of Mung Plant.
- Effect of Homoeopathic drug Cuprum mettalicum on germination, growth, and biochemical parameters of Penninsatum glaucum.
- Effect of Homoeopathic drug treatment on Tomato and Chilli plants infected respectively with Fusarium oxysporum and Collectotrichum capsica.”
Investigator– Dr. Manjushri Deodhar, – Associate Professor, Dr. Supriya Thale – Assistant Professor, V.G. Vaze College, Mumbai.